Los Angeles Datacentre for Server Business Replacement Program
Recently our Los Angeles (US) datacentre has had several issues that extremely affect our service quality on dedicated server products.
In the last few weeks, we suffered following matters that affect our service directly:
A. Datacenter staffs responding extremely slow.
B. Abuse complaints were lack of reasonable management.
C. IP assignment management is rude sometimes.
After careful consideration, we decided to stop offering Los Angeles dedicated servers until we move to a new datacenter.
The new datacentre will remain located in Los Angeles. We will use new hardware architecture to rely less on datacentre technicians. If necessary, we will have our own technicians on duty 24 hours a day in the datacentre.
Los Angeles dedicated server business will be continued in mid-January, 2012.
[Jun 16, 2012 Update] We have moved to new Los Angeles datacentre and continue offering Los Angeles dedicated servers.
- March Specials @ 2014
- February Specials @ 2014
- IPv6 Ready!
- January Specials @ 2014
- Christmas Opening Hours 2013
- Final Wave Of Christmas Specials – Limited 90% Off Domain Registration Discount!
- Sugarhosts Now Accepts Bitcoin
- Christmas Season Special – 30% Off on Semi-Dedicated Hosting
- Christmas Season Special – 10% Off on VPS Hosting
- Christmas Season Special – 30% Off on Shared Web Hosting